NEWS FLASH: ComNet is expanding
Due to recent contracts won ComNet is expanding. As Adelaide’s ONE TRUE MULTI-SITE DIGITAL TRUNKING NETWORK we can offer un-paralleled radio coverage across Adelaide, south to Goolwa, north to Port Wakefield, west to Edithburgh, east through the Adelaide Hills to Tailem Bend and now punching into the Barossa Valley.
ComNet is Comwide’s Digital Trunked 2way radio network. A trunking system is much like a mobile phone system behind the scenes, where the radios “roam” between radio sites ensuring they have the strongest signal at all times. Such systems offer many features to the user and renting on the system is a cost effective way of attaining coverage all over Adelaide and beyond. Features such as Private call, All Call, Group Call, GPS Tracking, Messaging, Lone Worker and Emergency Duress are all “value added” features designed with the user in mind and are a key player in today’s WHS environment.
As well as ComNet, we also have various sites around Adelaide offering conventional Digital and Analogue communications. These system are available for short and long term rental periods, sole user or share channel.
A SOLE USER CHANNEL is a licenced private repeater owned and maintained by Comwide. It offers area wide private communications and as a sole user there is no channel sharing. The channel is available for use by you 24/7. Sole User Channels are a cost effective way to operate with no upfront costs for infrastructure or deployment and no ongoing maintenance costs.
A SHARE CHANNEL is a licenced private repeater owned and maintained by Comwide. In principle it works in the same manner as a sole user channel, however you are sharing it with other users. If another client is using the channel you will not hear them, but if you try to transmit your radio will not let you until they have finished. We carefully manage the type and size of clients we put together on our share channels, ensuring maximum performance and minimising wait times. Share channels are a very cost effective long term rental solution as the cost is divided between several users.
We can offer a network solution to suit your needs:
- ComNet Digital Trunking
- MPT1327 Analogue Trunking
- Digital or Analogue Sole User Networks
- Digital or Analogue Shared User Networks
Available features through our networks:
- Digital and Analogue Communications
- Group Voice and Data Communications
- Individual Voice and Data Communications
- Vehicle, Handheld and Office based Hardware
- Automatic/Manual GPS Location including GeoFencing
- Text Messaging, Status Messaging, Printable/Exportable Reporting
- Activity Reporting and Recording
- Emergency Duress, Lone Worker and Man Down Features
- Exceptional Voice Clarity
- High Level Voice Encryption for secure communications
- Easy Network Migration with no “off air” period for those upgrading from Analogue to Digital networks
Whether you’re a small business only requiring communications between two people, or a large corporation, we have cost-effective, feature-rich solutions available to suit your requirements.